Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Biography- Odeneho Aduanaba Yaw Dii-


My name is Nkrumah Douglas Yaw (Odeneho Aduanaba Yawdii). I am 27 years of age, a student @university of Education winneba-Kumasi campus,who will graduate in July,2010. I am pursuing Bachelor of Education in Information Technology.
I attended my high school at Ghana Armed forces Secondary Technical and I studied Business accounting.
I also attended my basic Junior high school at Great Achievers Education Complex formerly brotherhood International school.
Currently, I am the Programme Coordinator for Loszughana Voluntary Association(NGO) . I coordinates the projects and volunteers activities in Ghana.you can visit the website for more info: www.ghanavolunteer.co.uk / www.loszughana.de
I am also an Internship tuitor at SEA Senior High School at Kwadaso-Kumasi since september 09 till July 2010. i teach Information Technology.
All are coordially invited to have a tour on my blog!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment